Sunday 16th December - Largs is calling!

• Life Members

Hi Folks,

How about a wee jaunt to Sunny Largs this Sunday via Loch Thom & back up the road over the Haylie?

Obviously cafe stop at the BB & hopefully much quicker food service :-)

Again company welcome & 9.30am start at the club room.

Should be back to base by 2-ish, eh! But still I will have my lights just in case :-)

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Well, that didn’t went well for me today :-0

Punctured just coming out of Bishopton on the back roads towards Gleddoch House, also a not so nice grinding noise coming from the free hub - horrible! Think I need a new bike :-)

Decided to call it a day & let the Bunch carry on without me, didn’t want to be stuck somewhere far without a functioning back wheel

:shock:

Came back early for lunch at home instead!

Hope you guys have better luck than me & enjoyed the BB!

cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cold and windy day, but good fun none the less... tricky ride from Kilbirnie to Lochwinnoch on the track , plenty of slush and some icy bits too... did the rest of you go back on the track from Lochwinnoch, Jim and me decided on Johns Hill over the top to BOW, seemed like a more relaxing option ... 

3 hours ago, gregbalden said:

Cracking day all round. 

Aye mcginty, carried on up the track, wasn't too bad past the bit we left you.  

Cheers folks! 

Had to depart at inverkip due to getting dragged around the shops, punctured on the main road in port glasgow, then up a frosty clune to be met with narnia (Kilmacolm) went to go on path but was white so took the main road to bow....good to get some brownie points for a fairly early arrival home, until next week :-)