Anyone for Flanders?

martin

• 2023 Subscriptions

Haha belter. I had a splendid lead out from a Flanders fanatic who is heading there for the umpteenth time this year, he is also a big fan of beer and frites.

And being as it is a sensitive issue I thought I should clear it up for Billy and George, Ramsay and I can vouch for each other, no feet down on Koppenberg or Paterberg though it was very close having to weave in and out of riders who were grinding to a halt. 

Still rank this as one of top 10 days on a bike despite the inconvenient bollard that was a good somersault launcher.

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, P McDonald said:

Haha belter. I had a splendid lead out from a Flanders fanatic who is heading there for the umpteenth time this year, he is also a big fan of beer and frites.

And being as it is a sensitive issue I thought I should clear it up for Billy and George, Ramsay and I can vouch for each other, no feet down on Koppenberg or Paterberg though it was very close having to weave in and out of riders who were grinding to a halt. 

Still rank this as one of top 10 days on a bike despite the inconvenient bollard that was a good somersault launcher.

:)

I'll blame my Ribble winter bike for not being able to hold you off   :-p

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Gents, I am finalising costs for flanders accomodation, as all beds are now taken (unless grown-up share doubles), so shout now if any changes.

Names I have are Chung, George Donnelly, Paul Leavy, Ian Carvill (+brother-in-law), Glen Irving, Alex Mclean and Scott Johnstone.

Costs and payment details to follow later this week. 

Andy Ross

15479826622603155750806664030602.jpg

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hello George Donnelly, Paul Leavy, Iain Carvill, Glen Irving, Alex McLean & Scott Johnstone.

Gents, accomodation balance now needs paid for Flanders, total cost is only £73 per person. (approx £12 will be returned after gas/elec paid, and no damage!)

Please pay into account 00092786, sort code 11-09-35, by 15th Feb, so I can pay the accomodation. 

Iain Carvill, can you pass these details to your brother-in-law Jon. 

Thanks,

Andy. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
17 hours ago, andrew&James said:

Hello George Donnelly, Paul Leavy, Iain Carvill, Glen Irving, Alex McLean & Scott Johnstone.

Gents, accomodation balance now needs paid for Flanders, total cost is only £73 per person. (approx £12 will be returned after gas/elec paid, and no damage!)

Please pay into account 00092786, sort code 11-09-35, by 15th Feb, so I can pay the accomodation. 

Thanks,

Andy. 

Paid. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions
On 1/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, andrew&James said:

Thanks,

Andy. 

For attention of Ian Carvill & Jon Branson, Glen Irving, Alex McLean and Scott Johnstone (or anyone seeing this who can contact them). 

A reminder that payment for Flanders accomodation is due this Friday, 15th February,

Thanks Andy. 

• Life Members
1 hour ago, andrew&James said:

For attention of Ian Carvill & Jon Branson, Glen Irving, Alex McLean and Scott Johnstone (or anyone seeing this who can contact them). 

A reminder that payment for Flanders accomodation is due this Friday, 15th February,

Thanks Andy. 

Andy, I’ve put in a reminder to them for you on our wee WhatsApp group.

Some of them don’t frequent the Bunch forum much!

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, chung said:

Andy, I’ve put in a reminder to them for you on our wee WhatsApp group.

Some of them don’t frequent the Bunch forum much!

Thanks Chung, Iain has replied by email so just need Glen, Scott and Alex to know.