Sunday 11th Nov - Tak Me Doon

• Life Members

Hi All,

What with the Drum-up very much likely to be next Sunday rather than this now & with promise to Charlie that I would post a run, so I propose a run this Sunday UNLESS Geoff Smith & Iain L makes a last minute re-instatement.

The weather forecast seems to be decent, therefore how about another daring venture over the dark side then :-)

How about:

Clubroom 9am - Bridge 9.40am -  Strathblane - Lennoxtown - Kilsyth - Tak - Carron Valley - Fintry - CROW - Clachen of Campsies - Strathblane again - Milgarnvie - Bridge then home

Looking for a show of hands please!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Davie

just think communication breakdown. To b fair to Chung did not know if your run Sat or Sunday but u posted Ayrshire run first so think that should be run starting from club rooms at 9.30am and sure Chung will agree. Let’s move on and spread peace & love

• Life Members
32 minutes ago, DavieB said:

It will definatey be Sunday I am out as I am looking after Mollie dog on Saturday.

Anybody from the friendliest most inclusive club in Miller St, Johnstone is welcome...

Hi Davie,

I only post this run because I was TOLD to do so by Charlie!

I saw your post & was happy to go on your run initially!

I'm going to ask moderator to lock this thread & divert everyone to your post, but can you confirm the start time for it though!

THIS RUN IS NO LONGER ON!

Cheers

• chung locked this topic