Sunday 21st Oct - Where are we going? Largs ........

• Life Members

Hello,

Weather forecast for Sunday seems to be ok-ish at the moment, so planning on a run regardless!

Tempted to cross the Bridge again, but 2 Sundays in a row might just be a bit too much for some :-)

So, 9am club room start, Largs via Dalry down the Fairlie, BB then back via Brisbane Glen then, eh!

Would be great to have some company :-)

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Nice ride today with Gerard & Chung. 2 cafe stops no less. Only blot was a whining noise coming from Chung”s bottom bracket. Now if was me would have fully accepted that Total lack of maintenance & my fault but when it’s the guru of bike maintenance the Mary Berry of bike perfection well does that not call for a full stewards enquiry and may I suggest might even qualify for a hammock award

• Life Members
51 minutes ago, charlie p said:

Nice ride today with Gerard & Chung. 2 cafe stops no less. Only blot was a whining noise coming from Chung”s bottom bracket. Now if was me would have fully accepted that Total lack of maintenance & my fault but when it’s the guru of bike maintenance the Mary Berry of bike perfection well dose that not call for a full stewards enquiry and may I suggest might even qualify for a hammock award

Charlie, I want my money back that I paid you to keep quiet!

I think it’s my knees rather than my bike really, so it doesn’t count! :-)

Thanks for the run & company today guys!

Weather turned out a lot better than forecast!

Cheers