Spain 2019

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Going over to Spain Murcia February with the Bison, I have space for 1 or perhaps 2 more .

Will be confirming dates and booking flights, cost will be taxi plus a share of the cleaning charge.

Post if you want to come, it’s unlikely that I will be using this forum after this month so post before then 

Addios 

Dates either Thursday 21- through to the Monday or Thursday 28 - to the Monday or longer 

Flights Out Glasgow 0700 am Back Alicante Monday 20:00 pm 

Results in Ride Thursday , Friday , Saturday Sunday, Monday .

• 2023 Subscriptions

Dates for this are Sat 23 Feb through to 3rd of March

You can go for a week long weekend or whatever, the plan is to get a decent size bunch out , so will be meeting or local Guide Richie Provan and the Couriers for some fun on the bike . So let’s try and get a few more my flat will take 4 but plenty of places to rent cheap as it’s the off season, post if coming or interested so I can keep you in the loop 

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, #harto said:

Those who may or not want to go, myself and the Bison will be booking Sunday to Friday Easy Jet Flights in November that gives you a ride Sunday through to Thursday back on Friday 

Stop plugging this. People might come. I don’t like people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Last Call

Dates now Thursday 21 February through to Monday 25 Flight is 0630 out and 2000 return at the moment costs are £97 return flight Additional cost will be car hire or taxi it’s about €120 return trip with bike boxes , plus a share of the cleaning costs €65

That will give you 5 days riding as were going about 50minutes south of Alicante so ride Thursday big ride Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday