Amstel Gold 2019

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Hi all. Looking forward to next weekend. Just watching the highlights of Paris-Roubaix! 

We are heading across on the overnight ferry on Thursday.  Will head down to Valkenburg and hopefully get a wee spin Friday afternoon.  Just wondering what everyone else’s plans are?

• 2023 Subscriptions
10 minutes ago, Elaine Muirhead said:

Hi all. Looking forward to next weekend. Just watching the highlights of Paris-Roubaix! 

We are heading across on the overnight ferry on Thursday.  Will head down to Valkenburg and hopefully get a wee spin Friday afternoon.  Just wondering what everyone else’s plans are?

Very similar Elaine, hopefully meet you on the ferry from Newcastle, will be with DavidC and Paul... we are meeting DavieB in Valkenburg. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 4/14/2019 at 9:07 PM, Elaine Muirhead said:

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys! Have a safe journey

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 4/20/2019 at 6:18 AM, Ramsay said:

They’re off. Cool start, but sunny and forecast for 23 degrees! 

Happy days!

476B3767-9030-444F-AA56-ABF5CE6B6B00.jpeg

Committee, please remove this photo. Multiple sock crimes going on. What if a Jet was to see this? I believe the club has an outbreak of Borlanditis. #savethesock!

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 4/22/2019 at 10:09 AM, George said:

Committee, please remove this photo. Multiple sock crimes going on. What if a Jet was to see this? I believe the club has an outbreak of Borlanditis. #savethesock!

:lol: Sock etiquette was discussed over the weekend!! I just need to find a pair that matches my bike and shoes! :grin: