Jets roller sessions start this week

martin

15 hours ago, #harto said:

This is not club development, it’s just an activity nothing more please remove this from the adults forum 

It really is a shame to see a grown man reduced to trolling positive threads on club forums

Okay, I’ll bite. Billy, gonna just give it a rest. It’s been tiresome for some time 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Actually Kenny it’s very positive, it’s just not in the right place, that’s all it’s development of the jets not the adult part of the club 

I think Martin does a great job with the kids , but we’re not doing such a good job with the adults that’s all, is my lack of literacy skills that make it sound like a non positive post.

So i do apologies if it’s taken that way 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Billy,

As it happens most of the topics in this bit of the forum are about what the Jets are up to, and no one has minded before. After all, the heading says this is for committee members to outline what they are doing. 

I haven't posted here for a while right enough - guilty of using Facebook more - but thought it would be a good idea to let senior club members know more about the Jets. Plenty good things happening with our youth section. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

My mistake Martin my understanding was that this was about the JWCC development and I didn’t quite get why the jets rollers was seen as adult development.

Maybe I should have read the outline ,of the topic or maybe the title of the thread should be changed 

But don’t worry you only have till the agm to put up with me