Sunday 30 th September

• Life Members

Like Charlie said, good run in dry-ish weather but the wind was constant all day ..............

7 souls - Alex, Charlie, David C, Iain Coutie, Stuart T, Tom & myself set off toward Troon for a lovely cafe stop at the cafe Blueberry. Got served fairly quickly as the place was quiet since we were quite early as Sunday goes!

Returned via Irvine, Kilwinning etc, back on the track at Glengarnock where we bumped into the 30 milers bunch who also set off at 9 from the clubroom.

David & I jumped ship & joined them since the Cowen's had a puncture each, so lend a hand in fixing them. Got going again afterwards & then the rain started, thankfully it was only a brief spell.

I got home sunny & dry with 135km on my Garmin, happy days! :-)

Thanks for posting Charlie & to all for the company yesterday.

P.S If the weather is half decent next Sunday, can we possibly head over the Clyde for a change .......... please! :-)

Cheers

Chung

6 hours ago, chung said:

Like Charlie said, good run in dry-ish weather but the wind was constant all day ..............

7 souls - Alex, Charlie, David C, Iain Coutie, Stuart T, Tom & myself set off toward Troon for a lovely cafe stop at the cafe Blueberry. Got served fairly quickly as the place was quiet since we were quite early as Sunday goes!

Returned via Irvine, Kilwinning etc, back on the track at Glengarnock where we bumped into the 30 milers bunch who also set off at 9 from the clubroom.

David & I jumped ship & joined them since the Cowen's had a puncture each, so lend a hand in fixing them. Got going again afterwards & then the rain started, thankfully it was only a brief spell.

I got home sunny & dry with 135km on my Garmin, happy days! :-)

Thanks for posting Charlie & to all for the company yesterday.

P.S If the weather is half decent next Sunday, can we possibly head over the Clyde for a change .......... please! :-)

Cheers

Chung

Sounds good Chung, over the water 

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, GlenIrving said:

Sounds good Chung, over the water 

Club hill climb champs on Sunday 7th October. All members are invited to attend to cheer  on their participating colleagues, and then go for a run. :)