Sunday 16th Sept. Intermediates - Rothesay via Three Ferries

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm planning on going to watch the competitions on Bute, but do a few miles on the way via Hunters Quay and Colintriave.

Leaving the Pullman in Kilmacolm at 09:00 to catch the 10:00 Western Ferry should get us to Bute in time to see the end of the 10 mile time trial and the afternoon APR & Novice races after a lunch stop in Rothesay.

About 66 miles round trip from the Pullman, or 45 miles starting and finishing at McInroy's Point.  

Company welcome, please post if you are planning on joining in.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sorry, Graham. I would have come down, but I've got to go to Bathgate to help out with some babysitting, so I'll be cycling  in the other direction tomorrow.

My son in Bathgate is getting married on the 6th October, so family preparations are in full swing and my life is not my own at the moment - though I did get to play golf today while the boss was returning about five dresses to Silverburn.

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, GrahamF said:

Seeing as I seem to be doing this run on my own, I'll aim to set off a bit earlier to catch an earlier ferry and see a bit more of the TT.

Just a heads up incase you are waiting at Rhubodach for the TT - The route has been moved due to temporary traffic lights - it now starts in Rothesay and goes along the road that cuts through the middle of the island