Tuesday 28th August Chocolate series #9

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The penultimate event in the chocolate series, 6:45 for 7:00 off at the end of the Georgetown Road.

Can we have some riders and volunteers to hold and timekeep please.

I'm planning to ride, but may get delayed at work and not be able to get there in time.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A fairly calm but overcast night with four riders taking part as jet Keir  had a mechanical at start and could not take part. 

Times as follows:

Joseph   18.11. and a PB

Alan T.     18.00

Scott.       17.38

Gerard      16.31

Alan has £9.00

Well done to all and Carol who done the timekeeping. 

Dave

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Carol and Dave for holding and timekeeping tonight, and well done to Joseph on a new PB. Unlucky for Keri Gaffney, suffering a mechanical before the start, there's still next week.

I felt that was a hard night tonight, with probably my best output all year, just not reflected in the time. Oh well.

£9 transfered to the club account 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thank you to David and that lovely new lady, Carol for timekeeping tonight.  I do hope we see more of her out on a bike.  A bit of a shame for Keir not getting a shot though.  Good times all round, especially Joseph’s P.B., but I was not impressed at having to slow down for a queue of traffic behind a ****** tractor going into Houston.  It is the game we play so hard cheese.