Tuesday 14th August,

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not just one, but 2 trophies  up for grabs this year. The fanc one is the David Raymond Trophy, which is a handicapped trophy, so you can't tell who has won it on the night, and the other trophy is a 'first past the post' award for the fastest 2 up run on the night.

7:00 for 7:15 off, on the Georgetown road,  holders and a timer required, and with any luck we'll run over the the full course.

Post up if you're coming. 

Hopefully Team Still Game will make another appearance and be even faster than we were tonight.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Anyone riding?. Please confirm by 6pm. If there are less than three teams, I'll postpone the event until next week.

As half of Team Still Game, I'm available to hold or timekeep, but would prefer to ride.

Or I can stay at home to straighten all my tent pegs that got bent at the weekend.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok, we're on. If no one else will, I will timekeep. If we don't get the third team, then the David Raymond Trophy will run next week.

• 2023 Subscriptions

So we had one team, one solo and a tandem ride. Well done to all 5 riders.

Team Desperado (Ian McTavish and Ian Archibald). 15:33

Scott McIntosh.  18:12

Graham and Gerard. 17:21

Looked like a hard night for riding tonight. No money collected. The David Raymond Trophy run will take place next week.

• AlanT changed the title to Tuesday 14th August,