Sunday 12th August Bunch Run & Euro Champ Men's RR spectating :-)

• Life Members

6 hardy souls went out this morning - Charlie, Colin, Glen, Iain Ginty, James & myself set off this wet damp morning looking for the elusive sun & to do a bit of cycling :-)

Never made it as far as Aberfoyle, instead turned right at Gartmore & headed for Buchclyvie, then Balfron for the assault on the Crow (for me, 2nd time in 4 days :-0)

A very much needed cafe stop at Clachan of Campsies, then made our way to Gt. George st. in the Westend to catch some proper racing. Dr. McLean joined us at Mugdock after his morning shift, perfect timing!

Enjoyed a few laps of the pros, the wonderful folks on the street was handing out tea/coffee to the spectators, class act from the locals - warm the hands & heart on a fairly miserable day. But it did dried up in the end!

Thanks for the wheels & company again today & liking the traditional Scottish weather once again, which I guess the Pro's must enjoyed as well :-) 

Cheers

Chung

7941E8D0-45B0-48F0-B0C7-97C0CDDC16D6.jpeg

662CB08B-7CA2-489E-8ED3-B30B3149200C.jpeg

16482681-1A3A-46E2-B2DE-5C9B34821035.jpeg

91DFC568-01D0-4A05-A07D-9C540B819CE7.jpeg