Tuesday 7th August, 2up TT

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The forecast is for dry, so we should be able to get out for a 2 up TT on the Georgetown Road, 7:00 for 7:15 off. As per this weeks płan, and befitting the social nature of 2up time trialling, there will be a run to the sponsors place for light refreshments after the event.

Post up if you're planning to ride, and if you have a partner to ride with. Some helpers would be good too, 2 holders and a timekeeper for preference.

This is an ideal event for those new to time trailing, where you can be paired with a more experienced rider who will take you round the finer details.

I intend to ride, but I don't have a partner.

Please note that this is the last practice run before the David Raymond Trophy event on 14th August.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Superb night tonight, in spite of the RTC which meant a shortened course. I thought Charlie and I made a fine team -Team Still Game - clocking in at just over 15 minutes for 6 miles, and then there was the light refreshments afterwards.

Free night tonight because of the shortened course.

And of course, big thanks to the helpers tonight.