Tuesday 31st July 2-up TT

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

You know it's coming near the end of the season when the 2-ups start, and the first one is this Tuesday, 31st July 7:00 meet for 7:15 off.

We need a timekeeper and, for preference 2 holders to help out on the night, and lots of teams riding.

Following the event, there will be a short run to the sponsors where all participants can enjoy light refreshments at their own expense.

I intend to ride, but need a partner.

Post up if you're coming, and if you have a partner to ride with.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I was just about to ask that same question. Conditions tonight are very wet and cool. Please confirm attendance by 6:30.

I'll ride if others are.

It's unlikely that the social run will happen if we've all got water running out our down tubes.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm a bit vague on the details of rule #5, but I'm worried that tandem might get washed away in the rain tonight, so Gerard and I have agreed  to stay inside in the dry tonight and get the tandem out next week.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Very well, in the interests of not getting wet and cold tonight, tonight's event will not take place. There will be no social run to the sponsors. Do not pass Go, do not collect £200.