Sam Dooley Memorial 25TT Saturday 22/9/18

charlie p

• 2023 Subscriptions

You might need more marshals Charlie , we have clocks at least , have you asked Geof Smith to do it ?

If you don’t have enough marshals you might have to cancel when you return from France

ignore this 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Charlie 

it would be difficult if not impossible to find alternative route and hq

Dont think you have a choice , how long did the roads take to inform you of the road works ?

as I am going to take this up with MSP 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lochlibo road gives us a course - horrible as it is - but no hq to go back to afterwards. Similarly the A77, which is also horrible. Looks like cancellation is the only sensible option. Thanks for the suggestion Kenny.

Given how everyone who's ridden Westferry this year has been banging on about the state of the toad, I think it's only fair that Transerv take the time to fix it. It's just a pity that they're doing it next month. 

Still, no excuses for no PBS next year...

• 2023 Subscriptions

Kenny

Thanks for suggestion but have decided to cancel. Only have 46 entrants thus far and some travelling far so need to give them sufficient notice of cancellation. Also trying to get helpers is a nightmare but big thanks to all who contacted me even if was to say couldn’t make it

don smith cancelled due to adverse weather & Sam Dooley cancelled due to road repairs. Cycling gods telling me I am a racer not an organiser