Sunday 15 Dunoon

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok WC final is 1600 we have no chance of being back by then so I will be going out 0900 for local lumps and bumps , route track Kilmalcolm nerherton station road back over netherton wall , Greenock cut whynn , Lochwinnoch, sewing bee route , back dalek hill braes and one or two more 

• 2023 Subscriptions
7 minutes ago, Edvald BisonHagen said:

Can do Dunoon next week. If weather holds I fancy turning right after ferry back and returning via Largs. Wee bit more miles and avoid the horrible return through Greenock.

For extra hills and a quieter road you could turn right then go up to Loch Thom at the back of Inverkip then once at the top either right to Largs or left to Greenock then the Whin

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good run out today. Ended up with a run to Largs via Bowfield and Fairlie Moor, and back via Brisbane Glen and the Whin. Thanks to everyone for waiting for me on the Hilly bits..

• 2023 Subscriptions

Changed route , mainly due to the rain, thought the lanes would be a bit slippery, so we went to Largs , nice ride over bow field, fairly, Brisbane and whyn 

plus we had a couple of fun bits as well