Sunday 24th

• 2024 Subscriptions

Another lovely day out in glorious sunshine. The lumpy Largs v 2.0 seems to have been a success, although the group did get smaller as the day wore on.  For  those that finished, a well-earned cold one at Amaretto was the icing on the cake. Thanks to all.

6E443CE9-8934-4F67-97D7-7E98437BC598.jpeg

895A11FF-4548-4ABB-B89B-FA9E8DEEA238.jpeg

9C54E4DB-9132-409B-A74F-4F637B408C32.jpeg

B4B6FB73-5562-4654-B900-C36333FEDEB4.jpeg

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cracking day indeed. Even if I missed the second Fairlie and the Ardrossan loop!

What happened to George? He was a happy smiling Saint upon leaving the club rooms. However, disaster struck!... A puncture!... Which took 5 minutes too long to fix. Cue, the grumbles and huff. Rode off into the sunrise not to be seen the rest of the day? What happened?  

All in a great day! 

Greg. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
11 hours ago, Roberto said:

I literally almost ran into Martin & his posse returning on the cycletrack coming off flyover near Johnstone while I headed for Fairlie moor & Haylie brae :-)

Caught! I had hooked up with Tommy Banks and a number of the Ivy's more senior members at Lochwinnoch. Fine blether and a good warm down at the same time.