Sunday 20th May

• 2023 Subscriptions
22 minutes ago, Bashed Up Bison said:

Pity the poor soul who sits in that seat after Muls big sweaty plates of meat have been on it.

such uncouthness.

No sweating, as the gentlemen of the main bunch allowed me to sit in all day. Took the occasional foray to the front when there was a chance of casual spectators but made sure only to glass crank it while there. 

Fabulous day out, the Moretti tasted just fine back at the sponsors hoose. 

• 2024 Subscriptions

A thoroughly splendid day out. The bunch was compacto, and rode tempo. The route was tranquilo and the weather was so so. The cafe at Strachur has achieved something I thought barely possible - it is worse than it used to be!

A well-earned  Moreti at Amaretto was the reward  for some of the bunch and a much needed lie down watching the Giro for me.

Longest ride for ages was very enjoyable with a good pace. I hope it does me good.

Thanks for the wheels.

Ciao

• 2023 Subscriptions
9 minutes ago, Darryl Gunson said:

A thoroughly splendid day out. The bunch was compacto, and rode tempo. The route was tranquilo and the weather was so so. The cafe at Strachur has achieved something I thought barely possible - it is worse than it used to be!

A well-earned  Moreti at Amoretto was the reward  for some of the bunch and a much needed lie down watching the Giro for me.

Longest ride for ages was very enjoyable with a good pace. I hope it does me good.

Thanks for the wheels.

Ciao

Tutto bene.