Summer Bogs

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yes that was rapido from the gun ! Having scrabbled back on the wheels after the hammer drop after Bridge of Weir I hit the big pot hole after the tiny rise on the Gtown,  bars rotated, di2 cable came out at levers, no gears. Went home.  Great fun whilst it lasted.

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions
12 minutes ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

Worst ive felt on the summer bunch for years.  Struggling to come through at all on the west ferry and getting dropped before making it past Houston . I normally like the windy nights too!

Maybe you are doing too much. Did you not do something like 16hrs of training last week? (Not that I’m stalking you on Strava)

• 2023 Subscriptions
41 minutes ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

Worst ive felt on the summer bunch for years.  Struggling to come through at all on the west ferry and getting dropped before making it past Houston . I normally like the windy nights too!

It just proves your human Jan ! you'll be kicking butt again before the weekend ;)

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Kronos Bison said:

Maybe you are doing too much. Did you not do something like 16hrs of training last week? (Not that I’m stalking you on Strava)

Yeah definitely - my form was showing -35 on the fitness and freshness chart on sunday.  I didnt do as many long rides over the winter and felt my endurance was really lacking so tried to make the most of the easter break.  Suffering for it now.

1 hour ago, P McDonald said:

It just proves your human Jan ! you'll be kicking butt again before the weekend ;)

Just as long as a bit of form returns for Arran!

• 2023 Subscriptions
7 hours ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

Yeah definitely - my form was showing -35 on the fitness and freshness chart on sunday.  I didnt do as many long rides over the winter and felt my endurance was really lacking so tried to make the most of the easter break.  Suffering for it now.

Just as long as a bit of form returns for Arran!

Aye, a good belt round Arran will bring your form to a peak. Or finish you. :roll: