Chocolate Series 2018 #1, 28th March

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The first of this years chocolate series, moved experimentally to a WEDNESDAY night, 6:15 meet for 6:30 off, assuming of course that the road repairs have been completed.

I'll post up the generic risk assessment no later than Monday night.

Volunteers needed to hold and timekeep please. And some riders would help too.

Post up if you intend to ride or help. I will be available for neither due to work commitments.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I can help. I'm bound to make an arse of the time keeping, so if anyone is wanting a massive PB to kick off their season then wednesday may be the day for it!

Ā 

25 minutes ago, Galeb said:

Where does this one start and finish?

CheersĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

starts at the inchinnan end of the georgetown road, goes up to the roundabout at crosslee, then back to the start.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ah sorry should have put a smiley face after my commentĀ :)Ā If Wednesday works thats great! :)Ā Only hoping the folks who requested a change come along :):):)Ā I will be there to timekeep hope to see you George as you always brighten up my day :)Ā 

Ā 

• 2023 Subscriptions
7 minutes ago, PaulL said:

Ah sorry should have put a smiley face after my commentĀ :)Ā If Wednesday works thats great! :)Ā Only hoping the folks who requested a change come along :):):)Ā I will be there to timekeep hope to see you George as you always brighten up my day :)Ā 

Ā 

That reads a bit sarcastic... but not :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul

nobody will turn up on a Wednesday so it will stay as a Tuesday most likely, however no doubt we will have to ask all the members so that the ones who have no interest in it can express their opinion and change it to a Sunday night

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just driven the road, and all the roadworks are away, leaving behind some beautifullly smooth tarmac. In patches.

We have Ian, Paul and David all volunteering to help out, so some more riders would be good.