Ride London 2018 - any interest?

thejanullrichdietplan

• 2023 Subscriptions

Got an email about Ride London and the British Cycling club entry is opening up -  does anyone fancy doing it this year? It is on 29 July, costs £69 and would require being in London at least the day before to sign up and collect number.

Myself, Andrew and Peter are intending to do it - so there is at least one place going (assuming we secure entry). If there is enough interest I can enter a 2nd or 3rd team.  Even if there is only a couple of others interested then can still hopefully make it work.

For those that dont know its a big closed road sportive through the centre of London, out to the Surrey hills then back to London. Basically you get to play at being pro for a day and while the entry fee is expensive it is a pretty unique experience.

Let me know by Saturday 17th March if you are interested. Will find out if successful in the ballot by 30th March, and then need to finalise details and pay by the end of April.