The Wednesday Club

charlie p

• 2023 Subscriptions

Billy & I are free on Wednesdays so have decided to set up The Wednesday Club. In essence we ride our bikes on a Wednesday. It will range from short to long rides depending on time of year. It will always involve a cafe stop & will be main bunch pace. company most welcome

this week 9.30 club rooms & probably Bagel Basket

• 2023 Subscriptions

That was just tough. Couttie time constrained & had to turn off at Greenock. Left me with Robbie & yip literally sucked his wheel to Largs then after welcome stop at B.B. he proceeded to push up Haylie Brae. By time I got up he was showing signs of hypothermia due to his long wait. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
7 minutes ago, charlie p said:

That was just tough. Couttie time constrained & had to turn off at Greenock. Left me with Robbie & yip literally sucked his wheel to Largs then after welcome stop at B.B. he proceeded to push up Haylie Brae. By time I got up he was showing signs of hypothermia due to his long wait. 

Robbie told me he rode up and down 3 times and was still hypothermic by the time you got there.