Sunday 18th Reliability #3 Sinclair Street

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The third of the 2018 Reliability rides, to Sinclair Street (Helensburgh), 58 miles, is on Sunday 18th February.

All rides will leave from club rooms on Miller Street.

As previously, there will be three bunches with the slower bunch leaving at 9:00am, the second bunch leaving at 9:30am and the fastest bunch at 9:45.

The route can be found here http://www.mapmyride.com/gb/elderslie-sct/reliability-no-3-sinclair-street-route-1827559

Tea, coffee, soup, rolls, cakes will be served in the club rooms at the end of the ride, donations of food gratefully accepted, please indicate what you will be bringing in your posting. If you haven't brought any food to the reliabilities yet there is still time, thanks to those who have contributed previously.

Mrs T. has volunteered to supply curried parsnip and apple soup for post run nourishment.

A volunteer please to heat the soup and open up the club rooms.

I intend to join the 09:00 bunch due to my ongoing lack of form.

Hi if there is no scratch group - can I come with the 930 bunch???- one small note I don't have my winter bike as it needs new shifters, so I will be on my summer bike with NO MUDGUARDS......  if this issue I totally understand and I know its not the norm :) 

I'm hoping to meet you along the GTown as out tonight if I can get up! Hello,beer!!will someone direct me to where I can buy an illustrious yellow top/ or Gillet now I've changed my first claim!!!!?? :grin:

Cheers,

Jess 

• 2023 Subscriptions
45 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Hi if there is no scratch group - can I come with the 930 bunch???- one small note I don't have my winter bike as it needs new shifters, so I will be on my summer bike with NO MUDGUARDS......  if this issue I totally understand and I know its not the norm :) 

I'm hoping to meet you along the GTown as out tonight if I can get up! Hello,beer!!will someone direct me to where I can buy an illustrious yellow top/ or Gillet now I've changed my first claim!!!!?? :grin:

Cheers,

Jess 

There's a thread here about the current kit and how to access the shop. Enjoy...