Track league 7 February

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another fun wednesday night. First up a points race, was rapid from the start got 4th in one of the sprints then towards the end a break of 5 of us got away and i won the final sprint with the double points. Not sure where i placed overall i think 1st or 2nd - i think one of the other sprints was won by someone that was subsequently lapped so that must have helped. Next was a scratch, passed me by a bit and didnt do anything. Last up an olympic devil with the eliminations every 2nd lap rather than every lap. Tried my usual tactic and the longer distance made it tough - got passed a couple of times and boxed in a bit so had to come around the long way for those sprints. Made it to the last 2 and it turned into a match sprint was fortunate to be at the back so waited for the other guy to open up the sprint then managed to rush the gap on the back straight and get the win. Really pleased with that probably the best devil i've ridden.