TL 22

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night in Bs. First up was a short scratch, i started at the back and tried to move up during the race but couldnt so things ended up passing me by. After that a longer scratch - 4 of us off the front and working well together so knew the chase would have to be working hard too -  opened up the sprint with 2 to go but some lapped riders in the way so it was a bit messy.  I was on the front so although it was a chaotic it played a bit to my advantage as one of them swung up on the home straight, but not that far up (still below the blue) and it meant the rider trying to get by me for the line had to go above  him.  Next was points, 2 of us off the front, rolled through the first sprint with a 2nd then about 7 or 8 others bridged across.  We lapped most of the field, but i was swinging by then so didnt score again until the final with a 4th in that. Last was devil, usual tactic got swamped midway through but managed to avoid elimination and come round again and back on the front and got to the bell lap, but nothing left for the final sprint and finished 2nd.