Track 15th

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yeh know that feeling Alan! At least you have the compensation of knowing your power outputs are good!

Jan on flying form tonight with a win in the scratch and second in the tempo.  Well done indeed. 

I managed a win in my heat of the 3 lap sprint, which was 4 heats of 5 riders. Clearly it blew my socks off as I got pumped in the final and every race thereafter. 

: banana

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night! 3 lap sprint pretty much passed me by. Points was in a large breakaway group, managed to win one of the sprints and lap maybe half the field.  This was apparently good enough for 4th, i can only assume someone who scored some points had lost a lap so on negative points because 5 points isnt usually enough these days with double for the final sprint. Scratch, felt pretty good was in a break midway through with Richard McGhee (always a good wheel to get on!) it didnt come to much but the group that caught us were pretty tired from the chase so when it went down to the sprint managed to win. Last was a tempo / course de prime. Waited until late on then got 3 laps then died a thousand deaths on the final one and got caught but the 3 was enough for 2nd.