6 Hills 22nd Oct.

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Since I'm time constrained this Sunday (need to be home by midday), I'm planning a short but lumpy run round Langbank Station climb, Clune, The wall, Phil's folly, Elliston Castle climb and Dalek hill with a cheeky wee bonus hill climb out of Kilbarchan. About 50-ish miles and somewhere upwards of 4000 feet of up. Bail out options a-plenty.

I'll be rolling through Houston at about 09:00, if anyone is there, they're welcome to join me.

• 2023 Subscriptions

No worries. Like I said, rolling through Houston around 9. There are loads of bail out points depending on how we're doing timewise. I absolutely have to be home by 12, so I may well be using one of them myself.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thank to Scott and Joseph for the company on most of the run. I reached Bowfield bang on my time target, but my legs were burst and couldn't recover enough to reach Dalek Hill in time, so I bailed at the crossroads and came home via spateston and Kilbarchn. 43 miles and 3600 feet of climbing. Very, very tired legs now.

Good morning out on the bike though.