David Raymond 2up TT trophy, 15th August

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Time for another piece of silverware, this time to the winners of the 2up TT. This is a handicapped event, based on your actual pace on the night against your average best 10 mile pace coming into this season, so it's not always the fastest on the night that wins the trophy.

There are TT league points at stake as well.

A good turnout for this would be appreciated, as well as volunteers for timing and holding.

7:00 meet on the Georgetown for 7:15 off.

I'll be looking to ride, so if anyone wants to team up with me that would be good too.

If the roadworks are still in place next Tuesday, we will move to the hilly 10 course, but missing out the starting and finishing climb.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hoping to ride although might not make it as it's Mother in Law's 80th birthday and she's over to ours for dinner,

If I can get away in time will be there,

Brilliant excuse to get away for an hour.....

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great night for it. Bit if a headwind on the out leg, but, as so often, flying back. Big thanks to Jane and Graham for officiating.

And finally, thanks to Ian, my partner for tonight. Not a bad effort for your first TT in 30 years....

Results from tonights ride.

Carol and Dave Cowan 20.24

Joseph and Scott McIntosh 18.48

Alan T and Ian Holms 18.02

George Donnelly and Gerard Deeley 17.23

Winners of the trophy will be announced when Alan has had chance to compute the handicapping.

Well done to all who took part and £ 24  paid into club account. (inc £3 for last week from Scott too)

• 2023 Subscriptions

As already said a lovely night made all the better with a great partner, big thank you to George.

Right back at ya, Gerard.

Our changes weren't the smoothest so thought it prudent to leave you out in front for a bit

Really enjoyed it & kicking myself for not doing more this year-got the bug back now