Welcome to The Bunch v2.0
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Race Around Ireland 2018

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PaulL

PaulL

Switching to the Big Ring

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Been chatting to some friends back in Ireland about the Race around Ireland and was wondering if any interest in riding this in August 2018, it would be a 4 man team(only one rider on road at a time) racing/riding 2,150km non-stop within 96 hours, cost would be €500 per team and a share in costing support vehicle/s(I have some friends who have volunteered to drive but costs would be for fuel and food). Accommodation before and after event would be free. This would be an amazing way to see Ireland and compete in one of the world's toughest cycling challenges. 

To be honest not 100% convinced of entering its a big commitment, but thought I would put it out there to see if any Wheelers would be interested

http://racearoundireland.com/

• Iain67 likes this

Res Firma Mitescere Nescit 

Moi

Moi

• Members
  • 1,477 posts
Mad
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

PaulL

PaulL

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Yeah it is... Is that a Maybe???

PaulL

PaulL

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Glad to see everyone is as enthusiastic as me... move along nothing to see here

Moi

Moi

• Members
  • 1,477 posts
Not said no yet , thinking Charie after his rehab also he is daft and loves big endurance events
  • PaulL likes this
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Darryl Gunson

Darryl Gunson

• Members
  • 3,456 posts
  • LocationElderslie
Hmm would be a bit like the Majorca trip. 4 days cycling without much sleep! And without the beer. Hmmm
  • PaulL and Iain67 like this

charlie p

charlie p

• Members
  • 2,779 posts
Yip sounds good I love Guinness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users