League of 10 #2, Westferry, 2nd May

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Second in the series, and week 09 of the TT league. 06:45 for 7:00 off, usual helpers required please.

It would be really good to have a decent turnout now that we're into lighter nights and warmer weather.

Post up if you're attending.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A dry but windy night tonight with a strong headwind on the return but did not stop a few PB's.

Gerard   24.14

Alan T    23.55  pb

Paul       22.54  pb

Richard  21.29  pb

Alan and Richard paid. and thanks to Ian Holms for shoving off.

Dave &  Carol

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Dave for timekeeping and Ian for holding.

2 days ago, I struggled in at 25:05, tonight I picked up a PB, with a lower output. Go figure.

I'll still take it though.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Looking back through the records, I reckon that's a PB for Gerard as well. The previous PB I have for Gerard is 24:35, so significantly faster. Great efforts all round though.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lots of good times for tonight, congratulations to all.  Very quick on the way out, with Strava giving me best times on all of the outward leg, but the wind was only really bad on the exposed sections on the return.  Thank you to Carol and Dave for officiating and to Ian for his very steady hold up.  Also thank you to Alan for pointing out that was a P.B. for me tonight and that included a bit of a holdup at the Newark roundabout!