Moi

Fullerton 10 TT May 21

Think this will be first race of the year for me , I see we have a few already entered any more

Coutie, Bison Alex James Ginty Paul Leavy

Flat course

Can't make it as we have guest over for that weekend and I am in Ireland golfing for 3 days before that..... so no chance. Hope to do the next one they have

Entered. Hope to actually ride my TT bike before then too.

Have also entered a 10 the following week as well as the Velopreda 25 on 12th of July.

Don't know if I can be bothered driving through to Cambusbarron this year-it's the cycling equivalent of trekking cross country only to be met with a custard pie in your face at your destination.

Sort of float day I think

As usual disaponted with my time, sort of wet day head wind out in places and tail wind back should have saved 10 seconds if I knew where the finish was and didn't get slowed by a car at the turn then a camper van

Good JWCC turn out with Richard posting a decent time

Good ride to day Billy, I'm never disappointed, usually just surprised I managed to get up so early, eat breakfast, get to race and ride. I left some of my breakfast and sports drink mix on the A78 (first time for everything) which means i must have been trying. Haven't seen official times but I was around 24 minutes which means i'm getting slower :)

Well done all, especially Paul taking time to feed the local wildlife.

I'm almost sorry I missed it.