Langbank Hilly #2, Saturday 1st April

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The (re-arranged) 2nd Hilly TT in the series. Same place, same time, same course. Volunteers required to hold and timekeep, and an optional Marshall at the final turn up to Gleddoch.

Most importantly, we need people to take part. Lots of people. Some ladies would be good too, as there is a ladies award for this as well.

And of course TT league points.

I intend to ride this one.

Post up if you're coming.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Are we going to get more riders for this? With only 2 of us I'm not sure it's worth doing.

I've had to sacrifice 3 small chickens to ensure dry weather tomorrow and I would hate to see that go to waste.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Planning to do it on my road bike and beat 26 mins on the Strava segment. If no one else turns up I should be awarded double points.

Also Nightingales e mailed me to say their committee thought I was too good for their APR but they are going to give me priority for the Sam Robinson. Alan Mcb and Alex B got their entries accepted btw. Cool eh?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok, 3 riders and one helper, so we'll do it. 09:45 meet for a 10:00 off. Possible recovery scones at Bernie's cafe in Bridge of weir afterwards.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another outstanding morning, and thanks to Paul and Graham for timekeeping and holding.

Well done to Ian on a PB after last weeks DNS. I do believe that may be a course record. No extra points for it though.

• Members

Good effort, folks, on not the world's smoothest stretch of road. The section after the Ingliston Country Club turnoff looks like it's been ploughed.

I do believe that may be a course record. No extra points for it though.

Ramsay, Ben and Stevie Blom have all done long 23s, I think.