DA17

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

These two ultra exclusive items have two close relatives. These are unclaimed to date and remain in a locked vault deep in Fort Knox as they are literally priceless.

One is Size Medium and one Large. Who will be bold enough to claim one of these timeless treasures. Ladbrokes will be opening a book after the Don Smith in March when everyone's true form will be seen.

post-3025-0-31206200-1482917784_thumb.jpeg

post-3025-0-64715500-1482917833_thumb.jpeg

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fiver on Gumley 😉

I'll be happy to ride for team DA and get more boys on the DA list... if I can ever get off the bevy, chocolate, and take away diet ðŸ»ðŸ«ðŸ¬ðŸŽ‚ðŸ¾ðŸ¸ðŸºðŸ”ðŸŸðŸ•ðŸ¹ðŸº

The medium size will be mine ..... hahahahaha (evil laughter and wringing of hands ensues)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul, you remind me of Richard Dreyfus in Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, such is your obsession. have you built a papier-mâché model of Arran?

The paper mache of Arran was my first school project. And my daughters. And my other daughters. And I will write in my will my solemn wish that my grandchildren .... Ok enough for now. Off for a bath with my Arran Aromatics bubble bath soak and a bottle of Arran beer.

Ohyadancer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Committee

First completion was magical and I suspect there will be further successes this summer .

But the ne plus ultra is surely completion by an intact bunch with no pacers or external support, just a placky bag stash by the bench.

Half a dozen riders with sw wind would be perfect, with Darryl first to the ferry. Paul, please arrange weather and training to peak mid-May.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

With a big chunk of wheelers at the Fred on 7th May, then another big chunk in Majorca 10th -14th then I am in Ireland 20th, I am suggesting early season dates for DA17 look like 29th April or 27th May.

Meantime the bookies are keeping a close eye on form to see who might claim the DA shirts. Early runners for the medium look like Andy, Robbie, Colin or Iain A, and for the large Alex and Jan. However many riders still to reveal their form and will no doubt be quietly building uber fitness like Darryl, Alan McL, Paul L and plenty others

Ohyadancer!

Ohyadancer!