Club track time - winter 2017

Richard

• 2023 Subscriptions

Looks like February 26th between 5 - 7 pm, if that is okay with Billy

I think this will clash with the final reliability ride unfortunately (if it is the same weekend as last year - perhaps there is room in the calender to move this back a week?)

Over the next couple of days i'll post up more details in the general part of the forum so more people will se it - this year i'm going to collect money for track first, then nearer the time will sort the bike and shoe hire out for those that need it (not everyone will need this so if you have a bike and/or shoes you wont need to pay this). This should make things a bit easier as it got a bit complicated last time.

Track hire is £266. We had about 20 there earlier in the year, so same number again and it will be  £13.30 per person for the track. If the numbers are less then the price will be a bit more. If you need a bike it will be an additional £11.40 and if you need shoes another £4.90. If you have shoes with Look Keo cleats then you wont need to hire them.

• 3 months later...