Sat 27th Aug 10:00 - Langbank Hilly TT #3 Langbank, 10 miles

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions
This is the last of this years Langbank Hillys, the start is in Langbank, just along from The Wheelhouse restaurant. The course runs up the B789 all the way to the small roundabout in the middle of Houston, where you turn and re-trace most of the way back to Langbank. The end of the course cuts off to the left before the last steep sections and finishes at the entrance to Gleddoch Country Club.

Here is a link to the route: http://www.mapmyride.../view/650383978

An undulating course making a change from the usual flat TT routes, open to those who intend to join the club or are already a member.

Two volunteers please to timekeep and hold up.

Hi Graham, I'm unsure what you have to do to compete in alot of the confined events, (I know it's not as simple as posting the fastest time) i think paul mentioned a bit of transparency might be a good idea and would hopefully encourage more people to give it a go. I enjoy the hilly TT but have no idea how to compete for it or the 2 up or chocolate series etc and I'm sure I'm not alone.. just a thought. I was planning on doing TT training down the Westferry for next Saturdays club 25 so might see you down there if any one is riding cheers Graham.

Alan

• 2023 Subscriptions

We had two scheduled Langbank Hillys back in March, but one was cancelled due to weather, the results from the other one were:

1. Alan M 25:38
2. Iain C 26:32
3. Alan T 27:51
4. Iain M 27:56
5. Gerard 30:08
6. Mike 33:46

That's 20, 15 and 10 points respectively for Alan M., Iain C., and Alan T.  So tomorrow could decide whose name will go on this trophy:

post-3446-0-62999600-1472241086_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...