Tue 19 July, 19:00 - 10 Mile TT Championship for the Frank Lauder Trophy, Westferry

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions
It's the club championship on the Westferry this week, but all members and potential members are welcome - previous time trial experience may be helpful, but is not required - first timers are welcome!

First rider off at 19:00, so meet at 18:45 at the layby on the Clyde side of the M8/A8 roundabout between Bishopton and Langbank. A 10 mile route up to the roundabout at Ferguson's Shipyard, Port Glasgow and back.  Here's a link to the route: Westferry 10.

Jane has volunteered to help me officiate on this one, so everyone who wants to should be able to ride.

There's a trophy at stake this time so a chance for some glory, here's a photo of the silverware to be won:-  post-3446-0-32164600-1468440778_thumb.png

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lol pamela thinks I'm a drama queen but I'm telling you it's bronchitis or yellow fever or something. Finished my cough bottle and still dying, think I need antibiotics or a trip to the RAH, scared to go in though incase I don't make it back out..

They might section you along with Paul McDonald. He has chronic Arran Fever :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hello Spaghetti Carbonara man aka hologram.

How right you are, I do have Arran fever and have had for a long time, even longer than McBrides man flu bronchitis thing !

The fever will surely lift very soon, Aug 6th in fact.

:)