Prudential London ride

charlie p

• 2023 Subscriptions

British Cycling have just posted details of Prudential Club Challenge. Myself Tom Hill Ian Mctavish and Al Yuille did it last year. It is a fantastic event so post if you are up for it. If more than 4 interested then names in a hat seems fair

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Ok

Prudential team is

Billy Mac

Iain Mctavish

Alex Baird

Ian porteous

Next stage is to email Prudential club details and name of contact . Will know outcome of ballot by 30th march and if successful riders have to submit their own application before 17th April and pay fee of £55.

As Iain did ride last year so suggest he should be contact

Remember entry to be in before Monday. Entry can be done online. 2 min job

Iain can u confirm on the case and I am presuming Committee happy on way we are doing this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Just an update: JWCC were successful in the ballot, so successful we've been allocated 2 teams if we want them.

If we dont have enough for 8 riders then i can turn down one of these - is there any further interest? 

Will be sent the link for entry on the 13th April and will post it on here, you will then have until the 6th of May to enter and the price is £58