Main Bunch 21

Guest EPCC

Last main bunch ride before Xmas so as a treat Full Coast Clockwise JohnstoneBowfeild Killwining Salcoats Addrossan Largs Greenock West ferry Bishopton Georgetown

Pace will be steady but not slow short spells on the front big Habble along the coast to Largs again along west ferry and bish hill

Rule 5 will be utilised as my man flu is nearly away

Who's in

Billy,

I merely jest - still to faff about swapping chainsets, deraileurs and the rest to make a bunch compatible winter steed I'm afraid. Might join you for a bit but only if dry and Parkhill woods are not calling.

That said I do know a cracking wee diversion after the Bowfield it's technically tarmac I suppose.

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

'Technically tarmac'?

So that means it was last surfaced by the British Army in 1944 as a military road for transporting munitions from Beith to Ardrossan in preparation for the war?

• 2023 Subscriptions

'Technically tarmac'?

So that means it was last surfaced by the British Army in 1944 as a military road for transporting munitions from Beith to Ardrossan in preparation for the war?

1944 seems a tad late to prepare for war. Unless it was the Korean one?