29 Track League

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good turn out of Wheelers and Jets tonight. In the Bs first up 50 lap points, i find myself on the front after about 6 laps and just stay there hoping to go quite hard but still have enough to sprint. Easier said than done, ended up getting a third but after that the race passed me by and didnt get anything else. Next 25 lap scratch, was trying hard to keep a good position and was managing this ok until about 10 laps to go when i went from about 7th wheel to 20 odd over what seemed like the course of a lap.  Tried hard to move up with about 4 laps to go made ok progress but didnt have the second kick when it mattered. Last race was another 25 lap scratch, wrong side of a split fought hard to get back on but couldnt manage it eventually chucked it with a few laps remaining.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just a small group in the D's with 11 taking the track. Managed to finish in the top half of the field in all my races, a bit unlucky not to get placed in the second when I ran out of legs, courtesy of a heavy turbo sesh on Tuesday. Managed to contest all the sprints in the points race, without actually picking up any points. However, well pleased with what I was doing on the track, even if the results weren't there. A good fun night of racing.

Yes a fun night , the C group was a mixture of youngsters and oldies starting with a 15 lap scratch which was ok went on the front and tried to do a long pull but died before the last lap

Second race was a 25 scratch which I just sat at the back until 3 to go tried to ramp the pace up on the last half lap but legs refused so finished 7 or 8 good fun

Retired after this race mixture of man flu and tiredness