Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Slightly different format tonight with a womens group added, i think that was the 2nd biggest group of the night so good to see it being successful from the start.

In the Bs first up was a 50 lap points went off with the front with a couple of others after 35 laps unfortunately they sat up after about half a lap and found myself off the front and ended up getting caught before the line on the sprint then just hanging on for the rest. Another good showing from Danny with him taking the win, makes it look easy. Next up a couple of 25 lap scratches. My legs felt pretty good, however same story as last week - mentally i wasnt at the races, too cautious and overthinking things. Although in saying that the last scratch race had some of the worst riding ive seen all year so there was plenty to be cautious about! Not sure how i'll gain more confidence other than more racing - if only the Pactimo club shop did Keirin gear :D

8032980.jpg

• Members

Although in saying that the last scratch race had some of the worst riding ive seen all year so there was plenty to be cautious about!

The text commentary for that race said "lots of shouting". Proof, maybe, that noise levels and the standard of the riding are inversely proportional. That's normally how it goes.

Keep the reports coming, Iain.  Ohyadancer!