CLUB KIT

Mark O

Alan M,

You'll be struggling with the club kit store due to there being no access to the store for anyone other than me at the moment. Pulling the new items together with Raffy at Pactimo at present. Keep an eye on this thread and on the members announcements section. I hope to have the store open very soon and will provide step by step instructions as to how to use the site.

M

The following info was posted on the members section. However I have been asked to post it up on the public forum as some new members have no as yet been afforded full access to the forum.

IMPORTANT INFO

1. Team store will close on 3rd October, so get buying NOW!

2. You go on to the Pactimo site and INDIVIDUALLY order what you wish. The club are NOT ordering on your behalf.

3. It is ESSENTIAL that if you indicated you were buying something that you do actually buy it. Otherwise, where minimums were just being met they might not be met as a result and YOUR fellow members will lose out. That is grossly unfair.

PLEASE DO NOT BE THE ONE - I WILL GET INFO FROM PACTIMO AND WILL NAME AND SHAME

4. If paying by bank card please advise your bank prior to your purchase, otherwise your bank will think your purchase is fraudulant and cancel it. Credit cards are not affected. Also don't use AMEX.

Errors on sizing can be corrected before the store close but not afterwards, so please be careful.

Please note that a minimum quantity of 5 on the Ouray clothing lines and on one of the gender specific Breckenridge JACKET have to be met.

The club store front page has been up dated and looks quite good

How to order

Go to the Pactimo website and select SIGN IN/TEAM STORES.
Input the password - johnstone into the Team Store Sign In password box, this will you to access the store.
Select the items you want - remember to select your size.
Confirm, Pay and log out.

Any problems, use the number on the site, pm me or post up on the winter kit thread. Don't post on this thread please.

Good luck

Chris

£30 pounds a year pay it now and you will miss any increase that may come from November

Send a cheque to Jan or bring the cheque or cash and give it to Mark on Sunday

Simples

• 6 months later...

James,

The club doesn't actually carry any stock kit. You order as an individual via the club store which opens on a periodic basis - usually two or three times a year subject to member demand.

There was an order delivered during March. I would anticipate a new order going in around August/September for winter kit. If there is enough demand for one before then I can request the store be opened. However, to avoid additional fees/charges there is a minimum club wide spend of £200.

Hope this clarifies matters

Mark