Intermediate 31st Aug

GrahamF

• Life Members

Hi Graham and all,

I cannot make 9.00am to the clubroom and have limited time to be back, so just wondered if you guys will be heading towards the A77 way?

If so, I was hoping to join youse for part if not all the way round, but if not that's fine.

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chung,

Thinking we might go down through Lugton, Dunlop & Stewarton.  Maybe have coffee in Troon if the group are up for the distance (~55miles round trip from club rooms), else Dalgarven Mill nr Kilwinning (~40 miles).

You could perhaps join us at Lugton or Stewarton?

• Life Members

Hi Andrew & Graham,

I need to be back in Mearns for 1.30pm & no later!

Graham, if you're heading through Stewarton, what time you recon youse will be there?

Fancy a run into Strathaven for a cafe stop?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your route, Graham - me bad :-(

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chung,

I've never been to Strathaven but if you know the way that's fine by me, it's good to ry out new routes.

I make it about 13 miles to Stewarton from Miller St, so say 9:45 at the crossroads in the middle.

Graham.

• Life Members

Hi Graham & Andrew,

Apologies from me guys, it seems unlikely I'll be able to get out for tomorrow now, so don't count me in! :-(

Sorry to confuse things Graham, have a good one no matter where you're heading! The weather looks to be quite good for it.

Again apologies for the messing about.

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Eight of us set off towards Stewarton: Mia, Boyd, Paul L, John S, Andrew D, Ken, James Mck and myself.  Ken and James left us after Stewarton, leaving 6 of us to head down to Troon at a swift pace into a light wind.  After a coffee stop at Blueberry's sitting out in the sun we headed back via Kilwinning and the cycle track, with a cracking pace up the cycle track in the afternoon sun.  About 60 round trip from the club rooms.

A great day out on a lovely day with good company!