Saterday Training Ride 23rd June 9.30am

Galeb

That was a good blast! As I set off for a solo ride Marc turned up and it was the usual 2up 8-). We did the usual route but backwards this time for a change...it was hard going in the wind and a lumpy start that shocked the legs. Few lumps in and we were off full TT mode heart rate at threshold and smashing to Largs. A quick snack on the bike and then back into full gas mode back home. 

Good workout and thanks for the company Marc!

PS Anyone planning on racing or is racing this year...this would be a good session!

• 2023 Subscriptions
4 hours ago, Galeb said:

That was a good blast! As I set off for a solo ride Marc turned up and it was the usual 2up 8-). We did the usual route but backwards this time for a change...it was hard going in the wind and a lumpy start that shocked the legs. Few lumps in and we were off full TT mode heart rate at threshold and smashing to Largs. A quick snack on the bike and then back into full gas mode back home. 

Good workout and thanks for the company Marc!

PS Anyone planning on racing or is racing this year...this would be a good session!

Ivy RR today. Bet my session was harder than yours lol. Solo JWCC rider. When are  you guys going to race? 

39 minutes ago, Ian Archibald said:

Ivy RR today. Bet my session was harder than yours lol. Solo JWCC rider. When are  you guys going to race? 

How did you get on today Ian? Events transpired against me this week and I wasn’t feeling up to a cat 2 kicking!

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, stevie said:

How did you get on today Ian? Events transpired against me this week and I wasn’t feeling up to a cat 2 kicking!

Very safe race. I was a bit cautious given the standard of the field and in retrospect wish I had been more active. Finished in the bunch like a true Chipper.

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Galeb said:

Not planning on racing at the moment...family commitments. But for now I'm happy with the buzz of smashing it round the coast and joining the weekly chaingangs :smash

One day when I have a bit more time...

Ask Alex Baird about time priorities. Best to say you have better things to do.